We're expanding our service offerings and packages, so that means we're hiring here at Sociable Media.
Business Development Specialist
This flexible work opportunity is truly a grow your own while showcasing your best work that you love to do plus have fun while doing it. Working directly with the owner to set the stage on new sales and marketing tools and strategies to increase and nurture Sociable Media’s growing roster of clients.
Proposal writing and creation of all related business development material
Research leads to finding key decision makers and influencers
Develop and execute business development and sales strategy
Ability to clearly articulate the benefits of digital marketing strategies
Deliver compelling presentations
Maintain internal CRM system
Regularly contribute to Sociable Media’s blog and social media content
Competencies / Skills / Abilities
- 3 to 5 years’ experience previously in sales management &/or Agency Account Management experience would be ideal
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Communications or Marketing is an asset
- Basic understanding of social media and digital advertising.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to ignite and develop strong relationships
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently while pitching in and wearing different hats if needed
- Full of initiative, not afraid to learn, along with a positive attitude
- Self-motivated to find creative solutions coupled with negotiating skills.
- Extremely effective time management skills coupled with the ability to juggle many things yet have an eye for detail
- Diplomacy; effective listening, public speaking and presentation ease
Flexible work environment and hours to meet the needs of both parties.
Please send a cover letter and resume in one document, in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing the position title in the subject line. Application deadline is on or before Sunday January 12th, 2020. No phone calls please. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.
BTW: Our website is a hot mess right now, because we are growing and assembling our awesome team!