SEO audit with ROI booster solution
In a mission to expand its reach and grow its audience, the Royal NS International Tattoo sought advice on improving its digital marketing strategy, including ad campaigns, SEO efforts, website performance, hosting, and monetization. This project was funded by the Tourism Digital Assistance Program administered by Tourism Nova Scotia and Digital Nova Scotia.
To improve brand awareness and give its audience a better user experience when navigating the website. Understanding what was working and needed attention along with recommendations for updating back-end systems.
Sociable Media ran a thorough analysis using best SEO tools in market along with detailed search for areas of improvement.
Included in the analysis were:
- On-page SEO score
- On-page SEO errors and broken links
- Page Speed insights
- Page layout optimization
- Best keyword utilization
- Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager insights
- Metadata and schematic overview
- SEO analysis complete with competitor overview and comparison
- Email marketing analysis and strategy
- SEO integration with Social media marketing
- Paid Advertisement recommendations to increase awareness and sales for special events and ongoing initiatives
Since this project was not a website re-build, we presented a comprehensive audit and analysis report complete with an optimal timeline to improve the organization’s overall online presence and performance.
- Solutions to decrease page load speed from 4.7 seconds to 1.7 seconds (FCP)
- A cohesive cross-platform presence with improved brand messaging and sales funnel systems
- Recommendations to simplify online ticket sales
- Re-marketing techniques
- Email automation for new email sign-ups, ticket purchaser sequence, abandoned cart sequence, win-back lapsed ticket buyers sequence
- QR Code implementation
- Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager with advanced tracking
Recommendations to improve SEO rankings