Social Media Strategy to Drive Engagement
We Do Cool Things
Taste of Nova Scotia
Taste of Nova Scotia works with over 200 businesses who are committed to showcasing exceptional local culinary products and experiences.
After conducting a social media audit and strategy, the issue was how might Taste of Nova Scotia can create more social media engagement in order to drive traffic to the website and conversion.
Sociable Media developed Four Themed Pillars – each with its own recommendations and attainable targets to .
Pillar 1. Culinary Exploration
Pillar 2. Cultural Diversity & Inclusion
Pillar 3. Support Local
Pillar 4. Culinary Education
- Recommendations on how SEO and Social Media can work together.
- Tell more human stories.
- User-generated content. Build relationships with food influencers in Canada or on the east coast.
- Implement social polls. Solicit opinions from our audience by conducting fun polls eg: Guilty Indulgence – Salty or Sweet?
- Add Call-to-action buttons with trackable Links.
- Landing Page(s) development (UX standards).
- Facebook and Pinterest pixels placements and tracking optimization on their website (for re-marketing purposes).
Custom Audiences created in Facebook Meta.
Lastly, we created a content schedule and a dashboard on how to monitor KPIs and goals to monitor how social followers were converting to their website.
This project was funded by the Tourism Digital Assistance Program administered by Tourism Nova Scotia and Digital Nova Scotia.