We Do Cool Things
ToonAVision is a growing cartoon television channel based in Atlantic Canada, owned by Atlantic Digital Networks.
To grow an organic online community comprised of users with an affinity for cartoons, animated mediums, nostalgia, and looking for family-friendly content sources.
Sociable Media provided a comprehensive community engagement plan outlining the importance of community management, the steps to grow an online community and the KPIs and metrics used to track results.
Develop Authentic Relationships (human element)
- External audience (customers, partners, and followers)
- Raise brand awareness of Toonavision
Develop a baseline of metrics and KPI’s
- Build authentic relationships with external users and profiles by liking, commenting, and interacting with content.
- Reach out to local organizations and family communities to gain exposure and awareness in family-friendly spaces.
- Invite users and profiles to follow ToonAVision’s social media accounts.
- Like and follow campaigns to generate awareness and increase account followers.
- Post consistently on various social media profiles to generate awareness and solidify brand presence on users’ social feeds.
- 40% increase in followers across Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
A brand-aligned following that continues to support the network’s initiatives and growth.